• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LR Timelapse Filters and Export Presets

#1 perryfield
Hi,
I am new to the forum and just watched the first tutorial with LR 3 and Lightroom 5. I was wondering where or how we get the presets mentioned for filtering out your key frames, as well as the presets for exporting.

Thanks
#3 mikepgreen
Having read this thread I have been able to check that the "store presets with this catalogue" is NOT checked. I have been into the Lightroom Presets folder from Lightroom/Settings/Presets/Show preset folder and seen that they are all there. I have been into the Lightroom plugin manager and seen that the LRT export is stated as 'installed and running'. Despite this I cannot find them in the suite to use.

I am new to both Lightroom and LRTimelapse, but I'm quite tech savvy and I dont get why this is not working. Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm (trying) to use LRTimelapse3 with Lightroom5, on Windows7. I have followed the video tutorial to the point that I am ready to render the video and have hit a wall.

Please let me know your suggestions.

Thanks
#4 Gunther
You are sure that you are searching in the Library Export and the LRTExport section is not there when you hit Ctrl-Shift-E ? - just the obvious thing...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: