• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

lrt 4.1 on mac and LR3 do not aplly changes after read metadata

Sad
#1 port foto
Hi gunther
I've been working for the las two months with LRT 4.0 , very excited with the new holy Graill wizard and qdsrldashboard posibilities for day to night timelapse.

I am using my mac i3 with lr3 and dng convertor because LR3 cannot read raw archives from my new d5300. this make the process much slower

in version lrt4.0 whenI tried to sync, I received this error mess.

unable to complete 01lrtimelapse synchronize keyframe due to an exception on line ??

BUT, i copy and paste the changes in the keyframes from left to right as in lrt3 and , it worked well

now , i updated to lrt4.1
I still have the same error mess, BUt, I do all the process the same, but after I apply changes and deflicker, in LR , after select all and read metadata, unfortunatly, there is no change in the pictures, only the keyframes has the changes I made, no all the others pictures,
Seems that don't read the metadata or don't apply my changes to the intermediate photos!! Is a major problem , as i can not make timelapes now at all.

i disinstall and install again but is the same
I can not find the old lrt4.0 to try iif still works the old version.
is there a place where I can found it??

may be i have to update to LR6??
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
I'd suggest to update to a newer Lightroom Version. The Develop Process has been dramatically improved since LR4 and everyhing runs smoother. This would save you the hassle to convert to DNG too.
LR3 support will be removed from LRT with the next version anyway.
If you want to still use LR3 then I'd suggest to use copy/paste like before, but make sure to untick the linear gradients when doing a holy grail edit.

BTW: Are you aware that you have to set the process version to LR3 in LRTimelapse if you use the old Lightroom?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: