• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT aks to insert aperture info although existing

#1 dreamingof8a
Hi,

not sure if this is a bug or if it has a reason:

When I shoot with my Samyan glens I need to insert aperture data afterwards which I do in LR with the plugin LensTagger (which uses exiftools).
However LRT still asks if I want to insert aperture information although it displays a F-value itself:

[Image: http://image-upload.de/image/Il9lhp/7df2e408cd.png]

Any idea?

Cheers!
#2 Gunther
Are you sure every image has the lens data applied? Please scroll down the table to check that.
Normally you will only get asked this if at least one image is not properly tagged. However I suggest doing the tagging with LRTimelapse, then you are on the safe side, no need to do it with the Plugin before, since LRTimelapse will do the same (uses Exiftool as well), probably more reliable.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 dreamingof8a
(2014-01-15, 05:33)gwegner Wrote: Are you sure every image has the lens data applied? Please scroll down the table to check that.
Normally you will only get asked this if at least one image is not properly tagged. However I suggest doing the tagging with LRTimelapse, then you are on the safe side, no need to do it with the Plugin before, since LRTimelapse will do the same (uses Exiftool as well), probably more reliable.

I'm pretty sure all are tagged but will check again.
The nice thing about th eplugin is that it easy to chnage the aperture in batches. Usually for HG you're not supposed to change Aperture manually but sometimes it might be necessary. But I will see if I can solely rely on LRT for that!
aperture
Nimrud
2015-03-17, 15:06
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: