• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT recognizes all changes from Lightroom except color temp

#1 dhuiting
Hi, for some reason when I edit my dng's it saves all info except color temp. When I go to reload after editing keyframes, and go through all the steps until I get to visual preview, I noticed that my other edits are reflected by color temp is forgotten. Can you tell me why? Thanks.
#2 Gunther
Hi, please try redoing the sequence. Remove it from the Lightroom Catalog, then start over with Metadata/Initialize in LRTimelapse.
Now make a simple test with 2 keyframes (first and last frame), bring the sequence to Lightroom, set different WB on the first an last, save metadata from grid view, go to LRT, reload, autotransition (here you can already see in the table, if it worked, check the WB columns!)
Now activate Visual Previews (make sure you have the latest Adobe DNG Converter installed) and see if you can see the WB changes visually too.

If your problems continue, please send me the log file after doing all this (info-menu/show log) and a short demo sequence via dropbox or wetransfer with which I could reproduce this. I'd need to know too, which camera you used and how you converted to DNG.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: