• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT4.2 on 32Bit Win7 not working

#1 kukro
Hi Günther,
I have an older Laptop running Win7 Home Premium 32bit. I've installed the latest Java, but LRT4.2 won't start - it flashes up the Startup-Screen and then stops.
Do I need to install the 64bit-Version of Java even on a 32bit-System?
On my other PC running 64bit Win7 LRT4.2 works fine, but I'd like to take my Laptop along for my Holiday to start with the timelapse-Workflow while I have some time.

Greetings,
Kurt
#2 Gunther
This is a memory issue on 32bit, most likely there is not enough free memory to run LRTimelapse with the default launcher.
However, in the start menu you will find an alternative launcher, called "LRTimelapse (small Memory, 1 GB)" - try that one.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 kukro
Hi Günther,
sorry, but this one doesn't work either.

Greetings, Kurt
#4 Gunther
It will be hard to work with time lapse sequences, if you so little memory. You could try to launch the CMD file from the LRTimelapse program folder, you could configure the amount of provided memory by editing that file.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 kukro
(2015-07-30, 20:50)gwegner Wrote: It will be hard to work with time lapse sequences, if you so little memory. You could try to launch the CMD file from the LRTimelapse program folder, you could configure the amount of provided memory by editing that file.

Hi Gunther,
I set the max-Value to 768, now its running. I'll see if it is possible to work with it when I shoot some small timelapses during my Holiday.
Thanks for the help,

greetings Kurt

...also check out: