• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT4 LR CC Export version issue

#11 LesWillPhoto
Hi Gunther,

Reporting back.

I had all the settings of LR CC as required so unfortunately it wasn't that. I uninstalled and reinstalled everything one last time but again, no luck re the export plugin being updated.

So, I went to my second LRT4 macbook pro installation of your excellent program, and did a manual copy of the Filter/Plugins/Export presets and put them in the right folders on my iMac.

Seems to have all worked and i am now running the latest vers 4 export plugin etc.

Something must be corrupted on my iMac install but no idea what it is/was, and the uninstall script didn't seem to get rid of it..

Great software overall and appreciate your timely and considered support .

Regards

Les
#12 Gunther
I'm glad you've sorted that out!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 Xciteride
I'm sorry but I might be too stupid..!?
Mac Yosemite, Lightroom 5, LRT4

I followed several posts here and was not able to get the LRT4 presets in LR5.
I installed LRT4 after using LRT3 on my Mac Yosemite and the export plugin problems I have too but I did not manage to correct it. Is there a possibility you send me the correct LRT4 plugins so I can manually install them in the presets folder?
Or how can I find them for LRT4?

Thanks,
Xiteride
#14 Gunther
Here is a link to the presets only: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2088...ns_mac.zip
#15 Xciteride
Thanks Gunther!
Now it seems to run.
#16 Gunther
In this thread I've posted a link to a single download of the addons, you can copy them manually into the folder that LR shows you when clicking on "Show presets folder" in the Lightroom preferences.
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt4...2#pid23412
#17 flight2k
Hi.

I think I'm having the same problem with the plugin mentioned here. Here are some screen shots that may help show my problem. I've tried all of the suggestions in the time that I had this morning with no working plugin. I've searched for a new plugin and can't find one anywhere on this machine.

I'm running a Mac Pro, Lightroom CC, all the latest software otherwise.

John
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#18 Gunther
You have LRTExport 3.3 installed but are using LRTimelapse 4, no wonder it's not working.
In this thread everything is explained:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt4...-installed
#19 flight2k
I know. And I know why it's not working. But I don't know why it's set up this way. All I did was "upgrade" from 3 to 4 and thought I followed all the directions. I'll read your link and see if I can get it working properly again. Thanks for your help. John
#20 flight2k
This is what my preferences look like which are exactly what you have described in your link. I have carefully gone through a reinstall of everything, running the uninstall script, etc.

When I do an install I do not see a new plugin in the directory I expect.

I remember installing the plugin being a problem in V3 and the reason was I have an SSD as a boot/OS drive and a 20TB external drive with all my data on it, including my user directory. I think this may be a corner case for the install process. I remember it putting the plugin in a directory on the SSD and I had to move it into the proper directory in Lightroom.

This time I can't find the v4 plugin. And it's not installing it in the directory or on any hard drive I have on this machine (not in the /temp directory, etc).

I'm sure it's something simple, but I can't find it.

John
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Sad --> About Export Error
zetserve
2019-08-17, 18:52
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: