• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT5.3.2: Missing Lightroom "Scripts" Menu Option

Question
#1 hugebob
Hi Gunther,

I'm running Lightroom Classic (9.1) along with LRT 5.3.2 on Windows 10. I'm trying to work through my first timelapse. But, I'm have difficulty syncing the key frames: I don't see a "Scripts" menu option. The LRT5 filters and export presets are available, no problem. But, just no "Scripts" menu option? How can I resolve this?

Thanks!
#2 Gunther
Hi Bob, here is a faq about this: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how...4#pid22704
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 hugebob
Hi Gunther,

Thanks for responding! In the link you provided there are some URLs that, I believe, should point me to the sync script for Windows and Mac. But, neither of them seem to work: I get 404 errors. I got the latest LRT update and updated to 5.3.3. LR Classic offers two locations for presets:

C:\Users\{{USERNAME}}\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw and
C:\Users\{{USERNAME}}\AppData\Roaming\Adobe

After uninstalling LRT twice and using both paths in subsequent reinstalls, the presets and sync script still aren't available in LR Classic (9.1). The only thing this seems to work for me somewhat, is checking the box "Store presets with this catalog" and using that path. But, even then, I'm still missing the sync script.

Upon another reinstall, I used the path to my catalogs and noticed the following folders being created there:
- Export Presets
- Filter Presets
- Scripts

With "Store presets with this catalog" checked in LR, I'm getting everything except the sync script. The files seem to be present on my system. Is there a way that I can manually get LR to recognize them?

Thanks
#4 Gunther
The Scripts will automatically be installed by the LRTimelapse installer. It's important, that you have "Store Presets with Catalog" UNSET.
See this faq also: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt4...-installed
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 hugebob
Ok, I got everything installed!!! Under the Preferences Presets tab, Lightroom 9.1 (LR9.1) has a second button labelled "Show All Other Lightroom Presets". Clicking that button took me to "C:\Users\{{USER}}\AppData\Roaming\Adobe". To get LRT5 to put its components where LR9.1 could find them, I had to append "lightroom" to the presets path: i.e., "C:\Users\{{USER}}\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\lightroom". LR9.1 is now able to load everything!

...also check out: