• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTExport version number and The Render Color Gamut Issue

#1 dtses54321
I just update my LRT from 5.5.0 win 646 to 5.5.1 win 667.

But when I use new version LRT to export photo from Lightroom 6.14, the export shows 5.5.1 build 668 not the 667.

And after export finished, I try to render video. But the render always shows

"Warnings.
For improved wide gamut color rendering, reexport

your intermediary sequence with LRTimelapse 5.5 or higher"

It looks like the image color gamut export from 5.5.1 has some issue or the render not able to recognize the images' color gamut.

Please help me to solve this issue. Thanks.
#2 mh1at
you probably just have to reinstall the Lightroom Export Addon to get the newest version.

Simply deinstall LRT completely and reinstall 5.5.2 and export your sequence again.
#3 Gunther
I'd suggest to upgrade to the latest 5.5.2. Make sure that LRTExport and LRTimelapse are on version 5.5.2 then.
In order to be able to render in wide gamut, you need to have exported the intermediary sequence with LRTExport >= 5.5.0
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 dtses54321
I figure out by myself. I try uninstall 5.5.1 and clean install 5.5.2. But it doesn't help.

So I try to rename my raw file and folder to English and number only (original it contains Chinese),

and export to the folder which contain only English, numbers and symbols.

Then the issue do not show again.

So I think the LRtimelapse is not compatible with Chinese or the characters which is out out certain language pack.

If possible please make it more wide compatible with other languages. Thanks.
#5 Gunther
LRTimelapse and especially the used 3rd party programs support Ascii (English) pathnames only, and you'll also get a warning about this in LRT. Unfortunately especially Adobe DNG Converter cannot deal with special characters via the batch interface. I've already filed this report at Adobe long time ago, but they are not changing it. As long as this is the case, theres not much I can do. Please use English (ASCII) path names when working with LRT.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: