• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 1.1.0 tutorial (english)

Video
#1 Gunther
UPDATE: This is an old tutorial - please check the new one on the main page!

Finally I made the often requested english tutorial to LRTimelapse. In a short screencast I demonstrate the workflow:
  • prepare the images in Lightroom
  • process in LRTimelapse including deflickering
  • finish in Lightroom where the movie file is exported.

Please feel free to follow the news on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/​lrtimelapse

[Video: http://vimeo.com/20300232]
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#2 apsphoto
Thanks for doing this, this is very useful. Thanks for a really great program.

Alan
Alan Smallbone
Orange County, CA. USA
#3 cny_ap
I did some experiamenting today on a sunset shot with bracketing:

Step 1: Copied the bracketed images into 3 directories – bright files in one directory, and normal and dark images in the other 2 directories. In each directory, I made the last file darker using ACR (Adobe raw editor).
I also made the first image very slightly brighter (exposure = .05), and then copied and pasted the settings via Adobe Bridge to all files except for the last image) to "synchronize" them. LR-Timelapse however kept giving me errors about not all parameters being in the files (I reloaded the files in LR-TL). I could not get the error to go away, but LR-timelapse seemed to work fine anyhow. I surmise/guess if the values are not altered, they are blank in the .xmp files.

Step 2: In each directory, I ran LR-Timelapse to deflicker and linearly transition the files so they get darker over time to gradually match that last file. The files look great - they get darker (viewed in Bridge).

Step 3: I copied the .cr2 (canon raw files) and .xmp fiels from the 3 directories into a single directory.

Step 4: Ran Photomatrix to create HDR images (jpeg format). The files no longer get darker over time! It seems Photomatrix must be auto-adjusting the brightness/exposure - arg!!!

Big Grin
#4 Brian Carey
Hey Gunther the video was great, thanks for everything!

...also check out: