• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 2.2 doesn't save me metadatas

#1 Ricky
Hi there,

I've jsut downlaoded version 2.2 trial, i use Windows 7 on a 64bit.
I just tried to save metadatas to DNG and JPEg files but it doesn't work, "save" just get stuck and I don't see the metadata changes.
Am I doing something wrong or still some bugs?
I also put the date back to 1st Dec but still nothing happens.
Any sugestions?

Thanks,

Ricky
#2 powerab
(2012-12-05, 12:42)Ricky Wrote: Hi there,

I just tried to save metadatas to DNG and JPEg files but it doesn't work, "save" just get stuck and I don't see the metadata changes.
Any sugestions?

Thanks,

Ricky

I have just the bug like yours.I downloaded version 2.2 trial,i use MacOS 10.8.2
I used the JPEG files ,When I add my keyframes manually in LRTimelapse ,I click the "Save" button,but it doesn't work.The interface show me a prompt that "Saving",and it always "Saving".And When I go into Lightroom,I find the metadata doesn't change.
Anyone can help me ,please?
#3 powerab

(2012-12-06, 06:23)powerab Wrote:
(2012-12-05, 12:42)Ricky Wrote: Hi there,

Any sugestions?

Thanks,

Ricky

I have just the bug like yours.I downloaded version 2.2 trial,i use MacOS 10.8.2
I used the JPEG files ,When I add my keyframes manually in LRTimelapse ,I click the "Save" button,but it doesn't work.The interface show me a prompt that "Saving",and it always "Saving".And When I go into Lightroom,I find the metadata doesn't change.
Anyone can help me ,please?

Here is my bug.
#4 Ricky
exactly the same!
#5 kc5cbt
Same prob on Win 7... Sad

I reinstalled ver 2.1.1... has the date issue but I can get around that for now.
#6 Gunther
The screenshot shows a completely uninitialized sequence - why?
Could you please send me the logfile after hitting save? (linfo/log)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#7 Gunther
Okay, I just could reproduce it. It seems to happen on 2.2 if you try to save and the new values for Aperture/ISO or Shutter-Time are not set. Normally when loading the sequence they are imported by exiftool and thus should be present. The question is "why haven't those values been read?"

I'm going to fix this behaviour in the next version.
#8 Gunther
Fixed in 2.2.1. But the question remains - why doesn't the Exif-Values for Shutterspeed / Aperture or ISO load in those cases?

Please get back to me if you are affected by this problem so we can sort it out.
#9 Milindur
I had the same issue with v2.2. The weird thing was that when opening a directory with an already initialized and edited sequence LRT automatically initialized the sequence (showing the message copying exif data to xmp) after reading the directory and before loading the preview images. With v2.2.1 this does not happen.
#10 powerab
(2012-12-07, 23:19)gwegner Wrote: The screenshot shows a completely uninitialized sequence - why?
Could you please send me the logfile after hitting save? (linfo/log)

I imported my Raw sequence in LRTimelapse,and initialized it ,add my keyframe,and when I click the "Save" button,it always "saving",like my screenshot.The log file show me that about "can't read exif from raw"(sorry,I forget the whole log file).The same as JPEG sequence..And then ,I entered my Windown 7 VMware,opened LRTimelapse ,imported the same raw sequence,and it's amazing!Everything went OK!So I finished my job all in my VMware...

...also check out: