• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 2.2 doesn't save me metadatas

#11 Milindur
(2012-12-08, 16:24)Milindur Wrote: I had the same issue with v2.2. The weird thing was that when opening a directory with an already initialized and edited sequence LRT automatically initialized the sequence (showing the message copying exif data to xmp) after reading the directory and before loading the preview images. With v2.2.1 this does not happen.
Unfortunately I have to correct this. I have sequences (DNG) which were edited with LRT v2.1 (and LR4 on Win8 x64 DE). Now I wanted to fine-tune the sequences and opened the directories with LRT v2.2 and v2.2.1. After LRT copied exif data to the xmp-files (I assume for the new aperture, time and ISO information) my crop settings are reset, everything else looks fine. And I saved all metadata from LR4 to XMP before opening the directory with LRT.
#12 Gunther
Could you please try to reproduce this error and give me an exact description what, when and how it happens. Thank you. Please start a new thread for this if you really think there might be a bug that leads to a clearing of your old crops.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 don jensen
(2012-12-08, 14:35)gwegner Wrote: Fixed in 2.2.1. But the question remains - why doesn't the Exif-Values for Shutterspeed / Aperture or ISO load in those cases?

Please get back to me if you are affected by this problem so we can sort it out.
I've had the same issues.

If I load the Exif, then click save before doing any editing with LRTimelapse, the values for Shutterspeed and Aperature load, and everything works fine.

However, If I load (or reload) the Exif, and do any edits with LRtimelapse before saving, then I also get the same problem where the status bar next to "saving.." goes away, and nothing is actually saved.

Not sure if this helps with debugging, but I am shooting canon 7D and 60D while using lightroom 4.2. Ive had this happen with filed from both 7D and 60D, even tried with with some stuff I had shot with the 40D, and had the same issue.
#14 Gunther
Sorry, I can't reproduce this. Could you please give me the exact scenario? (make sure you use 2.2.1)
#15 GregHomes
(2012-12-11, 12:46)gwegner Wrote: Sorry, I can't reproduce this. Could you please give me the exact scenario? (make sure you use 2.2.1)

I'm having a similar issue but with photos that were HDR Enfused in lightroom. The ISO column is blank as well...
#16 Gunther
I don't know what you mean with "HDR enfused" - see the other thread. If there are no proper exif data in the sequence, LRTimelapse/Exiftool will not be able to read them out. However the recommended HDR workflow is to use LRTimelapse on the single frames, not on the joined ones.

...also check out: