• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 4 won't open

#1 don@donbaird.net
I downloaded LRTimelapse but it won't open. I rebooted and still won't open. Uninstalled and reinstalled but won't open.
Windows 10 on HP ENVY 17 TS Notebook with 16mb of RAM and 64-bit operating system.
#2 Gunther
Please deinstall everything related to java via the control panel, then install the 64bit java from the link provided here: http://lrtimelapse.com/install
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 terrymjb
I am on a Windows 7, 64-bit machine.  The Java 64-bit version that you provided in the link will not install.  I've uninstalled the 32-bit version of Java first.  And restarted.  I've tried right-clicking to run as administrator and every time it seems to start the installation but then stops.  If I try again, I get a message that another instance of it is running.

With the 32-bit Java installed I am able to open LRTimelapse but would like to take advantage of 64 bits
#4 Gunther
The java 64bit version that I've provided has to install, otherwise something on your computer is wrong. Most likely something related to java was still running. Make sure to uninstall everything, kill all java related processes via task manager and then try installing the 64bit version again. Don't use the 32bit Java, it won't provide enough memory.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 terrymjb
Thanks for your reply.  I'll keep at it.

...also check out: