• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 6.5.5 beta 3

#1 Gunther
6.5.5 beta 3
- Improvement: Increased compatibility for playback on Mac Quicktime and Mac video preview on H.265, Prores and DNxHR. H.264 might still play back with a wrong gamma on Quicktime. Please consider using a decent player like IINA. See my explanation here: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-col...2#pid55632

You can download the latest beta on https://lrtimelapse.com/download/beta

I'm looking forward to hear your feedback in this thread.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#2 joes
Not so happy with this one yet. No more export possible. New installation of a previous version did not show possibility to add the proper location of the lrt filters.
Have been searching for '00 LRT Full Sequence.lrtemplate'. Found 4 files. But not a single one dated 2024. Have searched the faq, but all the links do not provide a workable solution.
Happened many times in the past. Getting tired of this annoying behaviour.
Why does an update change so many things that are working...
One more remark for your information. If you use the word 'program', please say which program you mean. You know it, but we have to guess, try and find the errors. Such a shame of time and loosing a good mood.
Have been busy for three hours now, still no timelapse...
Where have which files to be stored?
#3 Gunther
Sorry for your troubles, but first of all you decided to use beta versions, whose character is, that they might not be fully tested.
You should only do beta testing, if you are willing to provide constructive feedback and accept, that there might also be things that won't work.

I suggest that you untick the beta program option in the LRTimelapse settings. Then close LRTimelapse and download the latest official (non beta) version from the download page: https://LRTimelapse.com/download

Always make sure Lightroom is closed before installing!!

Now you should be up and running.

This being said: all the things you mentioned are not things you usually need to worry about at all. Also nothing changed regarding the Filters and LR Addons in the latest betas. All Lightroom Addons will get installed automatically to the right place when you run the LRTimelapse installer. The only thing you need to take care of, is closing Lightroom before installing LRTimelapse!

It's absolute counter-productive to try to download any add-ons at all from dubious websites and trying to install them manually. Don't do that. This is not necessary.

If you encounter any problems, this is the place to ask.
I hope I could help!

PS: in another post of yours you wrote that your are still using the (nearly 10 year old) Lightroom 6. This might still work with LRTimelapse in Masks 1.0 mode, but could also be the reason for your troubles. That old Lightroom is not officially supported since quite some time, as you can also find in the EULA that you agreed to when buying/downloading LRTimelapse. https://lrtimelapse.com/eula/
You should definitely consider upgrading to Lightroom Classic.
#4 joes
Thank you for your swift reaction. I'll get away from the beta's. And try to get back to the situation before the problems.
Have a great day.
#5 joes
Have done what you advised. Found the location of the preferences or whatever they are called. Installation works out fine.
After starting there is a message with an error: "create process failed. Code 740. The requested operation requires elevation."
That's a tiny bit too much for my simple soul.
Any suggestions as to this code?
I didn't have Lightroom open. At first instance the installatio directed me to a ligghtroom directory, but that didn't work either.
So, for the moment, I have no idea how to get back to a correct situation.
Would be nice if you could help one more time.
Regards.
#6 joes
Solved that error code; administrator rights and security. As far as I can see now, LRT works again.
In LR importing metadata doesn't work. No keyframes imported. No exportfilter for LRT like I used to have.
Well that'l be it then. Doesn't work together anymore. Will have to live with that.
Upgrading to a payed version of LR is no option for me.
Have thrown away everything from Adobe. Only use LR for the database. And used it with LRT so far.
Progress isn't progress for everyone.
Wish you a great journey. Thank you for the pleasure LRT has given me.
#7 Gunther
I think, since you are using that outdated version of Lightroom, the Lightroom Addons might be expected in another location. I think Adobe changed this a couple of years ago.
You need to figure out, where Lightroom expects those Addons and then provide that path to the LRTimelapse installer.

It's all explained in this faq: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt...7#pid23117
#8 magges
I observed something with
Code:
2024-04-21 00:55:54 [INF] LRTimelapse 6.5.5 beta 3 (2024-03-30) Build 899
2024-04-21 00:55:54 [INF] (c) 2024 Gunther Wegner, https://LRTimelapse.com
2024-04-21 00:55:54 [INF] Running on: Mac OS X, aarch64, Locale: de_DE
2024-04-21 00:55:54 [INF] Mac Architecture: ARM (Silicon)
2024-04-21 00:55:54 [INF] OS Version: 14.4.1
2024-04-21 00:55:54 [DEB] Runtime: 19.0.1 (64bit) from Azul Systems, Inc.
2024-04-21 00:55:54 [INF] Architecture: 64 bit

When I have a sequence with just one keyframe (first image) and I configure a crop, LRT will create an animated crop with the target of "no crop" in the last image.

Precondition:
* sequence with one keyframe (first image)
* crop set and saved to metadata in Lightroom

Actions:
1. reload sequence in LRT
2. press "auto transition"

Expected result:
* crop setting of keyframe is synced to all images in the sequence (no animation)

Observed result:
* crop settings are interpolated from keyframe to last image with no crop set.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

...also check out: