• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse automatically crops my files

#1 VerticalDubai
Hi,

I've had this issue before with the latest version and, because of it, decided to stick with Version 1.7.2. Now again, when being asked whether I want to initialise the XMP metadata, it automatically crops my original RAW files. When I then read the metadata in LR4 the crop is applied to all images. With LRT 1.8 this happened as well, but only with the first image of the folder.

What really confuses me is that i worked well with two folders before. Just when I again did everything as per the workflow guidelines it happened. I could not find anything like this being discussed already, my apologies if I missed an existing thread.

I would appreciate a short feedback on this. Thanks!

Cheers,
Sebastian
#2 VerticalDubai
Oh, forgot: Also, all images in the folder are marked with one star in LR4 when reading the metadata.

Regards,
Sebastian

#3 leandroprz
If you want to disable the cropping you can do it under the Settings menu (Edit > Settings > Set 16:9 Crop)

Right there make sure you are using LR4 engine to avoid any issue, maybe that's why you get every image with 1 star.
#4 VerticalDubai
Thanks for your posting. It's quite strange: You were right, the settings actually said "Crop 16:9 format when initialising data". However, I've done quite a few time lapses before and never had that problem before. Well, I hope it's alright now.

I do use the LR4 engine, but thanks for the suggestion! I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks again and best regards,
Sebastian

#5 Gunther
The "all images 1 star" bug is fixed in 1.8
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: