• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse doesn't see my Lightroom editing work!

#1 alessandrocar88
Hi everybody!
I'm super new to the timelapse world (which is awesome btw), so maybe this is just a n00b problem.
I followed your deflicker tutorial (congrats about making tutorials besides programming!), but I've got some problems; after "inizialize", "Keyframes wizard" and "Save", I go to lightroom, load just the Keyframes (which in my case are 22), and I work my way up into editing every raw. Later I go back to the library panel, hit G and then ctrl+s to save the metadata.
When I'm back into LRTimelapse I hit "reload" but I don't see any changes at all. I've also tried to open a new project from scratch, importing all the files including the 22 keyframe (that, if opened in photoshop, looks edited like I did in lightroom), but everything looks unprocessed. what can I do?
I hope I explained myself clearly Big Grin

btw i'm using Windows 7 x64 with 16gb of ram. Lightroom 5 and last version of LRT.

Thanks!
#2 alessandrocar88
I tried to start the sequence from scratch, and this time it read the metadata correctly.
Maybe I did something wrong in the process before (it's likeable since i've got some fever) Tongue
Bad thing is that I just launched the render of 1102 raws and it's 1.30 am Big Grin
#3 Gunther
Glad you got it going.
For anyone else having such a situation, here is a faq entry, describing what to do!
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-meta...ng-applied
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: