• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse is jammed

#31 Gunther
(2011-12-13, 12:19)nitroman Wrote: Oh dear ... it seems that I'm still having problems with part of the application freezing after "Minimising" the window (see this thread http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrti...med?page=3 ).

Do the problems occur when you minimize LRT and restore it - say in the same session? Or do they persist when shutting down and reopending LRT?

Quote:Not sure it's helping my other missing metadata problem either (see this thread http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-phot...ta-problem )

This one is definitely not a bug. I just answered your question in the other thread.

Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#32 nitroman
Ah ah !!! It seems that LRT RC1 runs ok until i minimise the view again. Once the application shrinks down in to the dock and pops up again full size, that's when the freezing seems to start.

However. Once it has been minimised (and frozen,) each time i open the application again it starts from the shrunken position in the dock and expands to the large window view. However, the new RC1 version seems to function until i minimise ! Smile

Does this help ? Smile

#33 Gunther
That helps a lot. I'm definitely going to have a look when I'm back from holidays and have access zu my Mac VM. For me it seems like a bug in Java or with the UI-Manager.

Until then: don't minimize ;-)
#34 Lafontaine
Hi. Im new with time laps but today i've start my test on Lrtimelaps and i got the same issue that nitroman. as soon as i go from LRT to LR it jam... so i have to quit LRTimelaps and open it again... the info are still there but i got to go back on the folder i was using and load the metadata!.. it's the only way i have found to make it right!!!

Have a good Hollyday time everybody!
#35 Gunther
Please download the new RC version from the bottom of the Page. It restores the state when reopening LRT, though, there might be still some issues (on mac) when minimizing and restoring during one session, so please avoid this until I have fixed it.
#36 Lafontaine
I have instal the new RC version and it still doing it on mac lion! but i just close LRT and open it when needed... its faster and it dont get stuck :d ... it's hollyday time folks so enjoy this time to do some nice time laps ! or to close your computer and enjoy this time with family and friends!

Chears!

(2011-12-18, 14:03)gwegner Wrote: Please download the new RC version from the bottom of the Page. It restores the state when reopening LRT, though, there might be still some issues (on mac) when minimizing and restoring during one session, so please avoid this until I have fixed it.

#37 Gunther
Finally 1.6 RC3 sorts that problems out. Thank you for your patience.
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-1-6-0-tenerife-rc3
#38 Marhoum
problem is solved with the latest update 1.6

thank you guys Smile

...also check out: