• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Match Total Exposures Lightroom Issues

#21 Gunther
No need to use any external lens tagger anymore. Just download 2.3 beta and it will do everything for you automatically (using the key-frames wizard).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#22 JPerriDV
(2013-01-30, 19:44)gwegner Wrote: No need to use any external lens tagger anymore. Just download 2.3 beta and it will do everything for you automatically (using the key-frames wizard).

Hey Gunther,

I am currently running LRTimelapse 2.3.2

I was following your Holy Grail for LRTimelapse 2 tutorial and all was good until i had to match exposures in Lightroom 4 and like some of the folks in this thread it gave me an error message and did not allow me to match exposures.

I was using a manual Rokinon 8mm lens for the time lapse.

According to your last post, LRT 2.3 was able to do everything for you using the key frames wizard, so i would not have to worry about lens tagger. Did i miss a step? Should i add an additional step to your holy grail tutorial? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much
#23 Gunther
Just use the LRTimelapse lens tagger on that sequence, it's in the Metadata Menu. Set the aperture to f/8, save metadata, reload in LR and try again.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#24 JPerriDV
(2013-10-25, 11:52)gwegner Wrote: Just use the LRTimelapse lens tagger on that sequence, it's in the Metadata Menu. Set the aperture to f/8, save metadata, reload in LR and try again.

Thank you so much
Lightroom 6
gregm
2015-04-26, 09:54
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: