• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Metadata not transfering

#1 dietcocaine
I recently updated my lrtimelapse and lightroom to the latest version. I have made sure I am following the workflows the correct way. I have deleted all XMP files and reimported my photos from external drive to start fresh. I am not getting keyframes copying into lightroom or changes from lightroom back into lrtimelapse. Also, I just tried to export a video in lightroom using lrtimelapse settings and I get Error moving file. I have looked through forums and tried some of the fixes and nothing seems to work.
Any help appreciated!
#2 Gunther
Are you sure you are working on the same sequence in LRTimelapse and in Lightroom? Please double check that.
All other possible causes are outlined here:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-meta...ng-applied
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 scotchtape
You make sure the dates on the files are not in the future?
#4 dietcocaine
Checked for future dates in files good there....however...
I'm a bit embarrassed to say, I did not check the filters. Keyframes are working great now! Exporting video to check if I get the same move file error. Thanks for your quick response, very pumped to get working on time-lapses again.
#5 dietcocaine
Please make sure to select an intermediate sequence that has been created from within Lightroom using the LRTimelapse Exporter. The folder with the intermediate sequence normally starts with LRT_ and contains files with names LRT_00001.jpg/tif ...
LRTExport log gives me error moving file.

I hope I haven't missed anything obvious again..I'm a noob forgive me!
#6 Gunther
Does the output directory that you configured in the LRTExporter exist?
If not, please create it. If the problems persist, please send me the LRTExport.log.
#7 dietcocaine
I checked the output path which was a secondary hard drive, copied other files from computer into it just fine. Anyway tried a different hard drive and it worked, not sure why it won't copy to that drive. Problem is solved and everything looks great thanks again.
#8 Gunther
Glad to hear, thanks for the feedback.

...also check out: