• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nikkor + EOS = No aperture values!

#1 seawildearth
Hi there,
I'm shooting a 5DMkII EOS Body with a Nikkor 14-24mm f2.8 lens attached using a Novoflex adapter. Happy with the set up except for one issue. If I need to change shutter during a sequence I get that obvious change in the sequence overview in LRTimelpase graph. The problem is when I select the Keyframe Wizard given there is no information coming from the lens to the body LRTimelapse is asking for an aperture value as it immediately assumes this is a Holy Grail sequence. It may be a newbie mistake insofar as adjusting the shutter instead of ISO but wouldn't that have the same problem?

Any feedback would be appreciated. The rendered video still flickers at those regions. Would I need to manually add Keyframes and Develop those frames in Lightroom?

Cheers,
Mark.
"A man is only as big as the dreams he dares to live"
#2 Gunther
LRTimelapse asks for an aperture value just to "tag" that aperture into the exif data. That's for your convenience. Just enter any value near the aperture, that you've chosen. Then save the sequence. After that you can just work normally with that sequence as with any other sequence. It does not matter, if you adjusted shutter or ISO, the fact that you adjusted one of those values makes it a "Holy Grail" sequence for LRT.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 seawildearth
Thanks mate, appreciated. A great software you've developed. You must be very proud.

Well done,
Mark.
"A man is only as big as the dreams he dares to live"

...also check out: