• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

No preview / Cancel Preview / Initialize Only

#1 scotchtape
Ok - my idea:

Have an option to NOT load previews.

For example, if I do a night timelapse with no exposure change, it would be faster if I could initialize the sequence and bring it into LR straight away instead of waiting for the previews to load and then initialize the sequence.

Sometimes I have like 10 sequences to do, and I don't need the preview, I just want to initialize them and get them into LR so I can start working on them!

Thanks!
#2 Gunther
Hi, I understand what you are trying to do. Currently the previews are being loaded automatically if there is no preview generated yet.
I recommend to use the LRTimelapse importer, the previews will be generated on import so you don't have to wait for the preview generation and initialization afterwards since everything will be generated on import.
Another option to get previews and initialization done in background for a couple of sequences is to right click on the folder in the left directory tree, and select "Batch initialization".
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 scotchtape
(2013-11-06, 11:19)gwegner Wrote: Hi, I understand what you are trying to do. Currently the previews are being loaded automatically if there is no preview generated yet.
I recommend to use the LRTimelapse importer, the previews will be generated on import so you don't have to wait for the preview generation and initialization afterwards since everything will be generated on import.
Another option to get previews and initialization done in background for a couple of sequences is to right click on the folder in the left directory tree, and select "Batch initialization".

Thanks, I will try these!

...also check out: