• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Noise reduction, lens correction not being applied

#1 helloiamrory
Hey guys. For some reason my lens correction or my noise reduction is only applied to my LRT keyframes an is not transitioned on to all the other frames.

Using LRT3 and LR5 on a mac.

Any ideas?
#2 Gunther
Noise reduction should be animated, which setting is not applying?

Lens correction is supported as well, except the new "Upright" feature of LR5. Please check the table in LRT so see if the values appear there. If you change them from keyframe to keyframe and have "Hide unchanged columns" activated, you should be able to find the columns easily.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 helloiamrory
(2013-09-05, 21:39)gwegner Wrote: Noise reduction should be animated, which setting is not applying?

Lens correction is supported as well, except the new "Upright" feature of LR5. Please check the table in LRT so see if the values appear there. If you change them from keyframe to keyframe and have "Hide unchanged columns" activated, you should be able to find the columns easily.

The noise reduction was working only on the keyframed frames in LR5. LRT3 was not applying the noise reduction or the lens correction to any of the other frames. I shut everything down and restarted after installing the latest exporter plugin and it seemed to work now.

I am still having a problem with the exporter not rendering all the frames and a few of my lapses, even after retrying 5 times, still do not render completely.

It is strange because I had rendered out these lapses before and to their full lenght.. but now they refuse to render completely.
#4 Gunther
Could you please install the latest bugfix upgrade for the plugin and try again!
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrte...ix-release
#5 helloiamrory
(2013-09-06, 12:13)gwegner Wrote: Could you please install the latest bugfix upgrade for the plugin and try again!
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrte...ix-release

I had installed it yesterday. Has it been updated again? I used version 3.1.1
#6 Gunther
No, that's the latest.

...also check out: