• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Not able to Render files!

#1 sevenclouds
I am having an issue where after exporting all the pictures onto a folder and the dialog appearing in LRTimelapse 3 (choosing my settings) and pressing "Render" does not do anything. There is no progress bar, no nothing. A file was never created. I remember those days when it was just as easy as picking a slideshow...I ended up using it that way, but whats going on??
#2 Gunther
Thank you for reporting, this is indeed a bug in 3.2 RC1 and affects unlicensed versions only. I'm uploading RC2 that fixes this as I'm writing this. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Gunther
RC2 is out for download now and fixes this issue.
#4 sevenclouds
(2013-10-24, 11:22)gwegner Wrote: Thank you for reporting, this is indeed a bug in 3.2 RC1 and affects unlicensed versions only. I'm uploading RC2 that fixes this as I'm writing this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Awesome, thank you. I am testing the new version and the progress bar appears to be there rendering the video.
#5 sevenclouds
I did notice one thing after rendering it, the movie size is 1920 x 1064 but what if I still want the original 1920 x 1080? is there a way to go around this?

And comparing file size from your original LRT2 it went from 110MB to 16MB on LRT3...is there a quality loss?
#6 Gunther
LRT2 was a totally different render engine (lightrooms). The quality of the new render engine in LRTimelapse is way better. Normally the "High" setting is enough, but you might experiment with the other qualities as well.

Regarding the size: make sure that your sequence's crop is 16:9 and/or check the "force 16:9 output" checkmark in the Render dialog.

...also check out: