• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Not finishing renderings.

#1 delik
I am rendering 3k - High using LRT 3.1 on OSX. This worked well for some time, but now it never finishes rendering. Files are only 1/10 to 1/2 their length.
#2 delik
Now that I think about it, it started failing when I started outputting numerous exports from LR
#3 delik
Restarted and did a single export. Same problem
#4 Gunther
Is it the rendering in LRTimelapse that fails, or the export from Lightroom?
Please check if you have the 3.1 LRTExport Plugin in Lightroom (check Plugin-Manager for the version) - if not install the addons again and restart LR.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 helloiamrory
I am having a similar problem
#6 Gunther
Please try the new version of the plugin I released yesterday:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrte...ix-release
#7 Buck
I am having the same problem on Windows 7 Ent. I installed and verified plug in 3.1.1 but rendering fails after 7 frames on a variety of exports from LR. Is re-installing LRT really the proposed fix?[/size][/font]
#8 Gunther
Please make sure the crop has the same aspect ratios on any image. If in doubt, right click on the table header of one of the "crop" columns and select "fill down". Then save, load Metadata for all images into Lightroom and export with LRTExport again.
#9 Buck
(2013-09-09, 16:05)gwegner Wrote: Please make sure the crop has the same aspect ratios on any image. If in doubt, right click on the table header of one of the "crop" columns and select "fill down". Then save, load Metadata for all images into Lightroom and export with LRTExport again.
Attached Files

.txt   RenderProblemBuck.txt (Size: 76.42 KB / Downloads: 1)
#10 Buck
(2013-09-09, 21:18)Buck Wrote: I filled down all left, right, top, bottom and it still stops after 7 frames.

This all started after I mistakenly upgraded to Java 1.7 which killed LRT launch altogether. Fixed that by uninstalling Java and reinstalling 1.6 and pointing LRT to that exe. LRT was working fine before that.
Attached is my log file.

(2013-09-09, 16:05)gwegner Wrote: Please make sure the crop has the same aspect ratios on any image. If in doubt, right click on the table header of one of the "crop" columns and select "fill down". Then save, load Metadata for all images into Lightroom and export with LRTExport again.
Attached Files

.txt   RenderProblemBuck.txt (Size: 76.42 KB / Downloads: 0)

...also check out: