• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Only 1st and last keyframes are added when using keyframes wizard

#1 itstonyc
Hi there,

I have a series of sequences all very short and all with some pretty severe flicker. The clips were shot in aperture priority mode so I answer no to the dialog after pressing keyframes wizard. I have tried this with multiple sequences and no matter what clip I am using, LRTimelapse only adds the 1st and last keyframes despite needing more. I have watched all of your tutorials as well as some other tutorials online for LRTimelapse and everything I see adds more than the 1st and last keyframes when using the keyframe wizard. What am I doing wrong? Attached is a screenshot of the UI after pressing keyframes wizard. I can add keyframes manually to where the obvious spikes in exposure are but I am really guessing and I assume LRTimelapse should do that for me.

I only downloaded the trial version before I purchase Pro but it doesn't seem to be doing what the intended functionality is.

Thanks,

Tony
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
You normally don't need more keyframes for that kind of sequences since the brightness is not changing much. Just edit the first and last one and activate deflicker (deflicker workflow).
If you feel, you need more keyframes, just create them manually or use "keyframes->create keyframes (even spaced)".
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 itstonyc
Thats the problem though, there is severe flicker... one frame is bright and the next is much darker. The blue line should be an indicator at how the exposure is all over the place. Isn't LRTimelapse supposed to detect the exposure differences and add keyframes accordingly?

...also check out: