• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OpenWRT configuration, libraries and dependencies for ddserver

#1 mibas
Hi,
I'm using slightly modified TP-Link TL-MR3040 router (Flash memory increased to 16MB) and ddserver-openwrt image from dslrdasboard.info is not the best OS for it. So I'm using OpenWRT with Gargoyle GUI, but I have a problem how to properly configure the router with the ddserver.ipk package. I've installed necessary uclibcxx library, the ddserver service is running, the OpenWRT recognizes my camera (Jul 31 18:06:09 Gargoyle kern.info kernel: [ 492.270000] usb 1-1: new high-speed USB device number 3 using ehci-platform; Jul 31 18:06:09 Gargoyle user.notice usb-modeswitch: 1-1:1.0: Manufacturer=NIKON Product=NIKON_DSC_D90 Serial=xxxxxxxx), the but I cannot connect from qDslrDashboard (PC and Android) application to the camera. The hardware is OK, because with the use dslrdashboard.info image it is working properly. So please give me advice what could be be wrong in configuration of the router.

Best Regards
Michal
#2 hubaiz
Try to long press the 'Network' button and enter the MR3040 IP.

Check in MR3040 LAN settings that the IPv4 Broadcast is set (192.168.1.255 if the IP is 192.168.1.1)

...also check out: