• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Other key frames/metadata

#1 benkeys@epbfi.com
After taking a couple weeks off and purchasing the book, I'm back to spending a full day of getting no results. I'm using a Mac version 10.9.2 and lightroom 5. The holy grail want output my "other key frames" and most of the time won't transfer the xmp data to all files after initializing and reading metadate to all files. Usually just a few that I can sometimes rewrite by overwriting with disk, sometimes I can't. I've restarted computer, re-initialized, deleted and reloaded images, watched tutorials, and followed along step by step with the book, until I'm blue in the face! What does it take to get me on the right track?
#2 benkeys@epbfi.com
Now, after a fresh start of delete and re-import, the initial save in the holy grail won't save so that I can transfer data into lightroom. It's been working all day until now. (30+ saves). Workflow = import to lrtimelapse +initialize + key frames wizard + holygrail wizard + save + add in lightroom +read metatdata + adjust holy grail sliders + add key frames + save + read metadata in lightroom + adjust key frames + save key frame metadata +reload + transition + save + save metadata to full sequence in lightroom + export to LR and render?
#3 Gunther
Please read this faq entry carefully and make sure to consider the tipps that I gave there.
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-meta...ng-applied

BTW: are you actually working on a holy grail sequence (= a sequence where you manually adjusted camera settings while shooting?) - I would suggest starting with a simple sequence first to get a feeling for the workflow.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: