• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 romain
hello
I bought the pro version and I do not presets for export videos in lightroom 4. how to download it in order to benefit from the full export in 3.4.5. 6 and k?
thank you
#2 Gunther
On windows the new Plugin will be installed automatically, on Mac with the provided LRT Addons installer.
You will find the export in the library export (like if you export images) on the left side, folder "LRTimelapse". Check out my tutorial videos to see how it works!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 romain
(2013-08-11, 21:04)gwegner Wrote: On windows the new Plugin will be installed automatically, on Mac with the provided LRT Addons installer.
You will find the export in the library export (like if you export images) on the left side, folder "LRTimelapse". Check out my tutorial videos to see how it works!

I verified and I can not find, it would be possible to have a link to the tutorial so that I can find?
thank you for your help
#4 Gunther
On the very top of this page in the menu you will find a is a link to the tutorials section.
#5 romain
(2013-08-12, 10:05)gwegner Wrote: On the very top of this page in the menu you will find a is a link to the tutorials section.

ok i have 3 and 4 k but not 5 et 6 k
my license professional
I think the handling is simple but I'm lost, thank you for your help.
#6 Gunther
Have you watched the tutorials? Does it say LRTimelapse Pro in the licensing dialog of LRTimelapse?
Where do you see the 3K and 4K?
#7 romain

thank you for your response
Here are the screenshots
#8 romain
(2013-08-12, 16:14)gwegner Wrote: Have you watched the tutorials? Does it say LRTimelapse Pro in the licensing dialog of LRTimelapse?
Where do you see the 3K and 4K?
Hi
yes I have a good look at the tutorials but they do not cover the installation, (for information the test sequences that I have done with LRtimelapse are encouraging).
dialog box tells me that I Lrtimelapse professional license.
I see the 5 and 6 k dimmed in the module render video.
By cons I have three choice in export lightroom 4 system.
#9 Gunther
Hi Romain,
the first screenshot shows the Slideshow module with the old LRT3 templates, don't use those anymore!
Now with LRT3 you export from the Library Moduls (as if you would export photos) - just find the LRTimelapse plugin there on the left side.

Regarding the dimmed 5K/6K settings - they will be turned on if you chose "prores", they are not available with MP4.
As far as I can see, everything is alright!
#10 romain
Hi
I just check and actually if you check "ProRes" the 5k and 6k become available.
Now is Lrt3 that manages export whereas before he had to go through Lightroom 4.

so everything is normal indeed.
thank you for your assistance.

...also check out: