• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Previous Releases

#1 ojaiimages
I need to install the MAC release before the current 3.1. I am running on OSX 10.9 and the previous one worked fine but the current one will not load. Error message is “LRTimelapse 3” is damaged and can’t be opened.

Can you provide me a link to download the earlier version.

Thanks
#2 Gunther
The only earlier Version available is the 2.3.2, but this is only for licensed users.
I'm sure you will get LRT3.1 running as well - when do you get that message, when opening the DMG? Or after dragging the App into your applications folder and running LRTimelapse 3 from there? Didn't hear about that problem yet from any user.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 FableBlue2010
I did not think OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) was released yet.

Gunther this is a good question, though, will LRT 3.x work with the new apple OS X 10.9 when it is released. If not then I will hold off on getting it.

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/computi...os-1148525
#4 ojaiimages
Gunther: I had a licensed version of 2.3.2 and 3.1 or 3.0 ?? installed before and when launching the installed LRT3 I received a message that there was an update and was taken to the download page. I downloaded the MAC version available and opened the DMG. I followed the instructions and responded to replace when dropping the app to the applications folder.

When launching the app I received the damaged message. I then used the remove script and tried again with the same results.

Did the app go from 2.3.2 to 3.1 or was there a 3.0 version in between? I can install 2.3.2 and successfully launch and run that version.

I know that I cannot expect support on OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 6 as it is in development. Just inquiring if I can get back to the LRT3 version that did work on that preview.

Thanks for the earlier quick reply.

David
#5 Gunther
Hi David,
I'm surprised that App is reported as damaged since it works for the other users on 10.8 - personally I have no way to test that new Mac OS currently so I would like to figure out what is going on there. LRT 3.0 is not an option, I'm not supporting older versions of LRT (apart from the latest LRT2).
Let's try to get 3.1 running for you. Did you try right click/open? Did you check the console output, maybe there is some hint about what is going on there?
#6 ojaiimages
Here is what is in the logs.

8/26/13 1:38:09.904 PM CoreServicesUIAgent[3145]: Error SecAssessmentCreate: The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error -67054.)
8/26/13 1:38:12.885 PM com.apple.launchd.peruser.504[223]: ([0x0-0xca0ca].lrtimelapse.LRTimelapseApp[3143]) Exited: Killed: 9
#7 ojaiimages
Gunther, The problem was that the app was not recognized by the Mac GateKeeper as an app that supports the gatekeeper interface.

I changed the option to allow the app to be recognized and it is now working on mavericks.

Thanks for the terrific support.

David
Thumbs Up
#8 FableBlue2010
If that is the only problem that you have had with OS X 10.9 then that is great. You had to change the settings in the Gatekeeper for LRT to install and run inside of OS X 10.8.x.

Thanks
#9 Gunther
@David, sounds good!
Can you quickly explain, how you changed that settings, just in case others stumble over this thread with the same problem?

...also check out: