• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Private License and ProRes

#1 Av8Chuck
I hope this makes sense..

I'm interested in purchasing LRT3 but I can't afford LRT3Pro. I shoot with a Canon 5D3 in RAW and master all my videos in ProRes, is there a license for non professional ProRes users?

I would also like to do any panning and scanning in AE, So I guess I could modify my workflow to just export full resolution JPEGs or Tiffs from LR once my workflow with LRT3 is complete, would that work?

Finally, does the Timelapse Shooting and Processing eBook explain how to shoot for and use LRT3?
#2 Gunther
Hi Chuck,
sorry currently only the Pro Version supports ProRes.
But you can always use the imtermediate JPG sequences (Tiff require LRT Pro as well) and go with them into After Effects.
The Ebook will be updated soon but is not yet.
All the best
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Av8Chuck
Once I've gone through the process and updated all of the metadata is there something that prevents me from just using the export command in LR from exporting TIFFs?

The reason is I'd like to keep as much of the color fidelity (4:2:2) to go from AE to DaVinci Resolve.

Also when do you expect the update on the eBook? I don't want to be one of those demanding customers but my wife and I are visiting our in-laws in about a week which makes this a great time to take up Timelapse. ; )
#4 Gunther
Sure you can export manually. It will still take time to update the ebook, my day has already 25hrs... But you will get the grip with the current ebook for the basic shooting stuff and my tutorials for the news in LRT3. I'm pretty sure.
http://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: