• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

qDslrDashboard Error when using LRTimelapse Mode

#1 rcmagraw
I have been testing the new qDslrDashboard (pc version) with LRTimeLapse mode. I have shot about 5 different case scenes and keep having an issue with my images not properly exposing in the holy grail mode. These are the steps I have taken to setup for the shot. Please correct me if I am doing anything wrong.

1. Camera is mounted to a tripod and connected to a TP-Link TL-MR3040 v2 router. (and yes it has the latest v2 firmware). I also have my Intervalometer setup with an interval that has enough dark time to buffer the jpg image to qDslrDashboard.
2. Camera is set to “Manual Mode” and Raw + JPG Basic
3. Adjustments are made to focus and f-stop for the initial shot and then autofocus is turned off.
4. I then launch LRTimelapse mode in qDslrDashboard and make my adjustments for the holy grail shot (lowest shutter speed, highest iso and sunset)
5. Enable Holy Grail.

After enabling the Holy-Grail process the program appears to be working for about 30 minutes or so and then stops updating the images, adjusting the shutter speed and ISO.

Please let me know if there are any steps that I am not taking to yield successful results or if other people are experiencing the same problem.

Thank you.
#2 rcmagraw
Update.

After many unsuccessful attempts I finally opted out and bought myself the Nexus 7 tablet. Low and behold the qDslrDashboard worked just fine. So in conclusion pc version does not work on Windows 7 x64. Nor does the cheaper android tablets currently on the market. So if you're looking to achieve good results spend a little money and get the nexus 7 tablet.

Cheers!

...also check out: