• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

red areas in interval

#1 tonalkep
There are 5 red areas under interval. There is a time discrepancy in lrtl. So these need to be deleted ? There is a number also on the red areas. What do those numbers represent? thnks
#2 Gunther
The numbers are the interval (difference between timestamps) - they help you identify, were your interval was not constant. You don't necessarily need to delete those images, that's up to you. I usually delete begin / ending frames, where I was doing some test shots. If for some reason the interval shows anomalies in the middle of the sequence, of course, I don't delete the images.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 tonalkep
So not deleting the red areas where the time interval is not constant will not create jumping in the seq? thnks
#4 Gunther
Sure it will. That's why I said that I don't delete red areas in the middle of sequences.
#5 tonalkep
The red area starts from 1-5 frames. The seq starts with zero. The zero frame is not included. This i don't understand.
#6 Gunther
The red marking only points out where the interval differs from the "regular" interval. You can delete those images or leave them there, LRTimelapse doesn't care. It's your decision.

...also check out: