• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Removing Auto Transition/Visual Deflicker Unavailable

#1 RFPhotog
After watching the workflow video and going through it with a sequence, I've decided that I don't want the clip to fade out gradually at the end.  I want a constant luminance through to the end of the clip.  I've re-initialized the metadata, which seems to have got me back to the starting point.  Is that the best option?

With (I think) everything back to square one and just having the metadata as created in Lightroom, after creating the visual previews in the Visual workflow, the Visual Deflicker button is still not available (greyed out).  I've skipped the keyframing (don't need it) and have skipped the AutoTransitions (don't want it).  Am I missing something else that is causing the Deflicker option to be unavailable? I should add that the Visual Previews do render properly, the count winds down and the yellow line turns green. Once all the previews are rendered, the Visual Deflicker button is still not available. The DNG Converter is installed as I'm using, obviously, RAW files.

Thanks
#2 Gunther
If really every frames has a visual preview (check though the sequence, for example by pressing "play") - just try restarting LRT and see if this helps to activate the Visual Deflicker.
But mostly it's one Preview missing for some reason.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 RFPhotog
Yeah, I ended up getting it to work. Closed, relaunched, went through the process again and it worked. Just a temporary glitch.

Thanks, Gunther.

...also check out: