• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Render aborts, does not export complete sequence

#21 Barac
I have put a new sequence into the dropbox. This is the latest one that I am having problems with. This is sequence exported from lightroom using the LRTExport. Can you please try and render it to see if it has problems.
#22 Barac
Hi Gunther, I have installed LRT on another Mac in the office and rendered the sequence and am having the same problem so I think it must be something to do with the images exported out of lightroom. The sequence that I have shared with you via dropbox is the exported lightroom sequence so I expect that you will have the same problem. Hopefully this will give you the same error so you can debug it for me.
#23 Barac
Have just tried exporting my sequence through the LRT4 Preset and the sequence rendered properly. I think that there must be an issue with the LRT preset in Lightroom. I also tried to export the new exported sequence through LRT3 and it also rendered properly. I expect that if I upgrade my software to the new LRT4 then this should fix the issue or is there a way to reinstall the LRT3 lightroom presets so that any bug will be overwritten?
#24 Gunther
Hi Barac, I expect that if you upgrade to LRT4 you should be fine. I'm not aware of any bug regarding this in LRT3 but certainly many things have been improved in LRT4. LRT3 is not being supported anymore.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#25 Barac
Ok I think the problem is fixed. I installed the demo version of LRT4 and rendered one of the sequences that I had exported using the LRT3 exporter with Lightroom. This sequence failed again in LRT4. I then exported the sequence again using the LRT4 export settings with lightroom. This sequence rendered perfect with the demo version of LRT4 and also LRT3. So I thought it must be an issue with the export settings. I found the settings in my library and deleted them as I cannot use the LRT4 demo settings to export over 400 images. I reinstalled the addon settings from LRT3 and now the sequences seems to be rendering fine using LRT3.

If you are having this issue then I recommend that you find the export settings in your library and delete them then reinstall them and it should work fine again.

I will update if I am having any more issues in the future.
#26 moralsco
Hello

I was having the same problem and did the instructions from the first post. What would be the best way to send over my log file it is pretty long.
#27 Gunther
Please restart LRTimelapse, try to reproduce your problem, then go to "Info/Show Log" and send the log via email to support(at)lrtimelapse(dot)com
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#28 davidinparis
Hi,
I am a new French member, and i've just tested LRT 6 trial/not licensed for the first time on iMac with big Sur.
I followed the step by step process to get a Holy grail timelapse. All was fine since the message "export error" appeared during the rendering process.
I have 340 images of 8200 * 5520. Some images were missing at the beginning of the process (eg:21, 23 but no 22), and at the middle of my 340 images the process crashed with a message explaining that some images were not exported.
I was using only LRT during rendering process, no other process was turning.
I installed the latest version of DNG adobe converter...

As i am new in this thread, i tried to find solutions in this topic but i'm a little lost.
Thank you for your help
David

...also check out: