• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Render Error or Trial version problem !!!

#1 FoxLiviuTerinte
Hi there guys,

I was downloading this LRTimelapse the 3.4.1 version, and I was watching that nice tutorial from gwegner.de and everything was fine.

I was doing my photos in RAW format, then I open the lightroom in background, and open the LRTimelapse and open the sequence with 100 photos, I was clicking to initialize, then click on the key frame wizard, after I did CTRL+K and select 2 or 4 keyframes, and final I was saving to XMP. Then I was dragging the D:/temp/LRT_XYZ to Lightroom, and select the LRT ALL keyframes, and adjust them with the crop/exposure bla bla and yep WHITE BALLANCE. Then I save theose photos metadata, and then get back on LRTimelapse and click on Reload, Autotransition and save the XMP again. Then I get back in Lightroom, click G - then CTRL+A and select all the photos, and the click on read metadata, and then I export them.

Now the problem is this one, the render photographs with lightroom is exporting are with the ajusted whiteballance by me, and the videorendering and on LRTimelapse preview window are showed with a blue tent of whiteballance and the video exported it self is with blue tent color on it Sad

Is this happen because is a trial version or what is happening ? I put an attachment photo as an ideea of the lightroom render and the video render!!! Thanks

p.s. this is little timelapse movie, the second timelapse I made since i start learning this photo ideea Smile ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXV7dKUSrnQ )
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Where is the example with the blue tint? normally this does not happen, it's not a limitation in the trial or whatsoever, I never hat a report like this before.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 davzig
I think I'm getting the same thing.
#4 Gunther
I need some more information then including the log file (info menu/show log) and screenshots showing the "problem".
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: