• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 spookyer
Hi there

I created my intermediate jpegs by exporting from lightroom. I then rendered video in LR timelapse. It starts with the message down the bottom saying it is rendering. The first time is got to about 15 of 400 frames then the bar just disappears. The program doesn't crash, just stops rendering. I restarted it and it started from 15 and got to 20 then stops. In subsequent attempts it only goes from 15 to 20 then stops. All the files are the same, nothing special about number 15 or 20 that I can see. The file is where it should be and plays but for less than a second of course because only 15 frames have been rendered.

So, after spending a quite a few hours getting that far with this software how does one get it to render the entire 400 frame video?

thanks
Brett
#2 Gunther
Please see the faq:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-export-not-working
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Thumbs Up
#3 waguila
I have been experiencing this kinda behavior and I dont know if it is related to urs or not. but if you watch closely you will see (if it is the same case ofcourse) that one of the files failed to export and the naming sequence got broken (jump of one num) and this is why i think the renderer in stoping (maybe the sequence is 0001 0002 0003 0005 and 0004 is missing)

just something to look for (my fix is either export it again) this happened when I try to export two timelapses in the same time using the exporter or the other solution i copy the previous or the next picture and rename it to the missing file Smile

hope it helps

thanx
#4 spookyer
I have tried again but the rendering still doesn't work. Now the video goes for 7 seconds when it should go for about 13 seconds, it starts off ok for 2 seconds then jumps over about 5 seconds of frames and then finishes off with the last 5 seconds of the video. The bit that works seems okay but don't know what happened to the missing five seconds. The entire 398 jpeg frames are in the video output folder so they were produced, just not rendered in the video.
#5 Gunther
Check the post I linked above, check the log file - the mpeg encoder will output a reason if it aborts. Mostly due to different crop sizes.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: