• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Render video question LRT3

#1 KoolKool
i have a question,now i have lrtimelapse in pro
and prores codec option is enabled
i want to try prores,but then it require the sequence must be exported by using lrtimelapse with "LRT" style name! i wonder why? why don't just simply work in normal sequence with normal name?

and.....then i test in a jpg sequence with 3200x1800 res,export in lightroom with lrtimelapse profile to make "Prores render work"
but something weird,the exported sequence is upscaled to 4096x2480 res????
#2 Gunther
You should always export with the lightroom LRTExport plugin. This will generate sequences with LRT_xxxxx style name. They will be upscaled to a constant size (4K) for JPG, 6K for Tiff sequences. Then you can render those intermediate sequences in LRTimelapse Render dialog.
Prores Exporting should be activated if you have a Professional license!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 KoolKool
(2013-08-22, 11:07)gwegner Wrote: You should always export with the lightroom LRTExport plugin. This will generate sequences with LRT_xxxxx style name. They will be upscaled to a constant size (4K) for JPG, 6K for Tiff sequences. Then you can render those intermediate sequences in LRTimelapse Render dialog.
Prores Exporting should be activated if you have a Professional license!

yes,i'm using pro license,so great how lrtimelapse is Big Grin

maybe i don't like upscale much,the file size will larger,resolution is unreal, quality will not be better
#4 Gunther
But if you want to export in 4K you would like to have that resolution wouldn't you? The reason for the scaling to 4K/6K is that this will allow you to render the intermediate sequences in different resolutions later. With most of all cameras however 4K will not be upscaling - it will rather be downscaling! Any camera with a sensor larger then 12MP will produce images bigger then 12K. So they will be downscaled anyway.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: