• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Saving work to render later?

#1 DLee
Is it possible to save the work and process the jpegs and video later?

My feeling is that I could get a lot of adjustments done during the day on a very large time lapse job and then process the jpegs at night? Is this possible?

I tried saving a TL3 job today but other than saving the data I don't think it saved in the way I'm used to a program saving work in progress. In other words it didn't seem like I'd be able to come back to that particular folder and begin where I left off - at rendering.

The other option is to do larger segments I guess. Rather than processing 1000 files I could try processing 2750 files; about 24 hours worth (at 1 shot per 15 seconds), and then let that huge batch process. That's a lot of files though and I could foresee problems there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

dennis
#2 Gunther
You can certainly stop your work after the editing part (last saving in LRTimelapse) then load metadata into Lightroom.
Then in the evening you can render from Lightroom. Make sure to set the rendering settings in LRTimelapse before (set settings as default), and then activate "render instantly with last settings" in the Lightroom LRTExporter.
You can start multiple exports at the same time in Lightroom, on most machines this works fine, however some users reporded Lightroom aporting the export then - I still cannot reproduce this however. Just try it.

I wouldn't recommend merging different sequences into one folder.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: