• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stereoscopic timelapse processing

Video
#1 AlexSavin
Hey, Gunther and respectful timelapsing crowd!

First of all - LRTimelapse is pretty awesome. I've discovered it yesterday and been playing with trial version today. This is the first dedicated timelapsing software for processing RAW images, and it's supernice to have it. Great job!

I'm currently processing a batch of stereoscopic timelapse for my hobby short film. With stereoscopic you have left and right sequences, which you want to combine later on. One of the nicest features of LRTimelapse is keyframing. The catch is that you have to replicate exact keyframes from left to the right eye sequence. After that deflickering can be applied.

So, is there a way currently to copy/paste keyframes from one sequence to another?

One approach could be to recreate keyframes manually, and then copy-paste processing settings for keyframes in Lightroom. Then regenerate transitions.

I also want to try copying XMP files from one sequence to another. Let's see if this'll work.
#2 AlexSavin
Success - I can copy all generated XMP files from one sequence to another sequence folder, and Lightroom picks up from there. Great!
#3 Gunther
Currently there is no official support for stereoscopy time lapsing, but good you found a way!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: