• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

synching keframes

#1 tonalkep
In your demo video you have 4 keyframes. On the last but one image you transferred the editing to last frame by clicking on that last frame and holding CTRL. Why is this holding of CTRL only applied to that last image and not the previous frames? Also what does least and most selected images really mean.? Thnks.
#2 Gunther
Most selected in Lightroom speech is the first selected, brightest, image. If you select more then one image, then that one that you selected first will get "most" selected, all others (with shift or ctrl) have a darker color. If you use sync then, the settings will be transferred from the most selected to the others.
When editing keyframes for LRT in LR always work from left to right. You can then just sync from the already edited keyframe to the next by Selecting the current (most selected) and select the next with Ctrl (least selected).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 tonalkep
Ok thanks that was well explained. I think, as you suggested i should take a screen shot of 2 of the frames of the aurora. I am still baffled by how different many of the frames look after editing. How to take a screenshot in LR how to get them to you? thnks
#4 Gunther
You can send me an email to support(at)lrtimelapse(dot)com - but I still don't know, if I can help you - since you say the images are different in color - I'd rather need the full sequence then.
With some cameras I observed those effects when shooting the milky way in high ISOs - colors are being sampled differently in subsequent frames, although all edits are the same. Maybe this is the effect you are observing?

If you see this after having synchronized the first keyframe to all other keyframes (taking out LRT of the equation) - I fear there is not much I can do to help you...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: