• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Timelapse+ View need help trying to get 3 of them to work

#1 purdomphotography
I can't find any support online anymore. And I knew a few of the users on here used them. This is more a technical hardware/software issue. At first I thought it was a battery issue. The Red Power button goes on all 3 of them, but the screen is blank with no indication of any power.

I'm thinking its either the OS on the micro-sd card got corrupted or the screens died. Maybe both on different Views.

One the screen had what looked like fogging in the middle and I may have cracked it putting the board in and out or it was cracked...Others look fine.

Tried putting the micro-sd from my 1 working unit into unit with fogging. No avail.

Thanks in advance,

Paul
#2 brancin
Charging all night helped me, then the device started.
#3 purdomphotography
I have been charging a lot. One I left charging to a power pack over night. I did notice at night the screen of one was extremely dim. I used multiple readers to try to read the screen. The menus seemed to be shown with corrupted letters. I could not fully read the lettering. The number of rows seemed similar as how the menu is suppose to be.

other 2 do not show this,

Thanks Paul
#4 purdomphotography
So, mixing and matching between units...some had bad screens. At least one had some hardware or hardware corruption or damage. I got 2 units moderately working. The screen tends to shut-off on 1 of the 2 semi-working units. Maybe cleaning, reseating...what a pain so far.

...also check out: