• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

timelapse with all the photos of wedding

#1 MATTE
hi there, i'd like to make a timelapse not properly said, using all my photos of my wedding. Just to explain, the photographer gave me all his shots made during the day, there are a lot of sequence and that's my idea, put all togheter making a timelapse.
reading your workflow, i decide to export my sequence from lightroom and then render the video as is.
the first sequence is gone well, because the photos were of the same size.

but the second sequence is made of photos from different camera and with different size of each photo. the render is stopping in a certain point, always at half time of the predicted sequence, it would be 00:31 but it's 00:13. i've tried to use the basic workflow totally also but i've got the same problem.
i've checked the photos in the export folder, someone are 4096x2726 and someone are 4096x2734, maybe this is the problem.

the photos that i have in the sequence is from this camera:
canon 5d III 5760x3840
nikon d4 4928x3280
nikon 800e 7360x4912

i'd like to export the photos as they are in lightoroom, and i'd like to have a video 1920x1280
so what can i do?
thank you for your attention
m
#2 Gunther
As long as your images have all different sizes and aspect ratios you will run into trouble with the encoder, it's just not built to do this.
You would have to export all photos to the exact same size first then you could process them.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: