• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TP LINK MODEM FIRMWARE

#1 deepeshdotcom
Hi,
I just received my TPLink MR3040 modem. Its the one with 3 point switch on the side and its says V 2.3
Which openwrt firmware shall I flash?
Thanks you in Advance
#2 Gunther
Check http://dslrdashboard.info for the latest versions of the firmware.
It should be V2 factory for you.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 deepeshdotcom
I did everything as mentioned in the guide /forum. Problem is my nexus 7v2 cant connect to tp link wifi. Its just says obtaining IP. Pls help.
#4 Gunther
Sounds like the router might not be correctly flashed or configured.
#5 deepeshdotcom
Now do I flash again? I can see the wifi openwrt but just can't connect? Which version to flash now?
#6 Gunther
You should always flash using a wired (LAN) cable connection.
#7 FableBlue2010
You need to go into the tplink and change the LAST DIGIT(s) of the IP address to another number between 2-25. eg. 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.14 --- this is because 192.168.1.1 is a generic IP address used on a lot of wireless devices (in America, I do not know about the rest of the world) I think it is located at under the Network tab (I am not a computer wiz and I do not have my router (tplink) sitting in front of me at this time to give you the exact location but this should be close.)
Then let your tablet do a search for open network connections and it should find it. click on it and you are ready to rock.
#8 deepeshdotcom
I reflashed it and problem solved. Thanks guys
#9 TheModScene
Did you use the other video to restore it to factory settings first? Then re-install using the V0.2-13 factory files or just reflash it using the V0.2-13 Sys upgrade files? Still not getting mine to work Sad
thanks

...also check out: