• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unable to export LRT3 pro

#1 helloiamrory
Hey guys. I was just running a batch of 4 lapses through the render process in LRT3 and came up with this error:

Unable to export:
An internal error has occurred: LrFunctionContext:addCleanupHandler: context has already completed; can not add new handlers.

Any ideas as to what that means?

Cheers
#2 Gunther
Is this on lightroom 4 or 5 ?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 helloiamrory
(2013-08-15, 13:14)gwegner Wrote: Is this on lightroom 4 or 5 ?

This would be 5. I just lined up a batch of 9 renders, three of them worked, the other 6 failed with the exact same error..

Any idea?
#4 helloiamrory
(2013-08-15, 13:14)gwegner Wrote: Is this on lightroom 4 or 5 ?

Hey man.

Any idea what the problem could be? I have a batch of about 60 lapses that I need to render, and at the moment I have to do them one at a time, or at least be around if I do a small batch incase the error occurs..
#5 Gunther
On my tests I didn't have problems rendering a couple of sequences alltogether, but please take into consideration that Lightroom is not queuing anything instead it renders everything at the same time - in my experience this is not that stable. I would recommend not doing more then 3 or 4 sequences at the same time.
It won't get you any speed advantage as well.
#6 helloiamrory
(2013-08-16, 13:54)gwegner Wrote: On my tests I didn't have problems rendering a couple of sequences alltogether, but please take into consideration that Lightroom is not queuing anything instead it renders everything at the same time - in my experience this is not that stable. I would recommend not doing more then 3 or 4 sequences at the same time.
It won't get you any speed advantage as well.

Ah ok. But it has happened also when I have just set 3 or 4 renders to go after each other..
#7 helloiamrory
yup, I just tried again with 3 lapses and two of them failed with the same error message.
#8 helloiamrory
and now it is happening for almost every render I make, be it a small batch of 2-3 or just one on its own.

Lightroom creates the jpegs but the communication back to LRT3 is where the error occurs.
#9 Gunther
If the intermeditae jpgs are fine in their folders, just launch File/Render manually from LRTimelapse and open the intermediate's folder there for rendering.
#10 helloiamrory
(2013-08-17, 00:54)gwegner Wrote: If the intermeditae jpgs are fine in their folders, just launch File/Render manually from LRTimelapse and open the intermediate's folder there for rendering.

They do seem to be fine, I have only run into one occasion where from some reason the file numbering did not start at 0001 and instead was at 0053. This caused the LRT3 render module to not want to render the lapse. But I just renamed the fles in bridge and everything worked fine.

I have been launching the renders manually from LRT3 since this problem started, but it means that I now have to be present for each render and cannot just leave them to do their thing. This is quite a speedbump in the new workflow for me, any idea as to how it can be fixed?

...also check out: