• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unable to export LRT3 pro

#21 helloiamrory
Ok problem solved. If you create a virtual copy of any picture, to say perhaps try a different grade on an image, lightroom creates an extra virtual frame in your library next to the original.

Unless you physically click on the "1 of 2" icon that is in the top left of the thumbnail, to hide the virtual copy "2 of 2" under the orional, lightroom will I think, create an extra frame in the exporting that prevents LRT3 from exporting past that frame number.

Thanks for the awesome support Gunther!
#22 Gunther
I'm aware of this and I try to filter out virtual copies, but still Lightroom then screws up because it skips the subsequent numbers of the virtual copies so that you get a gap in the numbering and the encoder then refuses to go past that gap. Unfortunately I couldn't find a way around this yet.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#23 helloiamrory
(2013-09-06, 13:25)gwegner Wrote: I'm aware of this and I try to filter out virtual copies, but still Lightroom then screws up because it skips the subsequent numbers of the virtual copies so that you get a gap in the numbering and the encoder then refuses to go past that gap. Unfortunately I couldn't find a way around this yet.

I think the best way if you are using virtual copies, is to just make sure that all of them are "minimised" by clicking on the "1 of 2" icon in the thumbnail. I just tested and it works as long as the virtual copy isnt popped out.
#24 helloiamrory
Was just busy doing a batch and I had the original fail error come up again after having installed the latest export plugin
#25 Gunther
Which "fail" error? In Lightroom oder LRTimelapse? If in LRTimelapse please send me the log file (info/log).
#26 helloiamrory
It is the exact same message in my first post which comes from lightroom at the point where LRT3 should start the render.

It just happened again while doing a batch of 5, 2 completed, 3 failed.

I will email you the log file again.

Cheers
#27 Ulli
Same problem here - started several rendertasks and got the "Export nicht möglich:" message. JPGs are rendered correct but the LR-Export is paused - nasty when you think the tasks are finished over night :-(
It seems that the jpg-export is O.K. and the error occurs after the last JPG when LRTimelapse should start rendering. I'll try it without rendering the video and only exporting the jpgs which is most timeconsuming
#28 Gunther
If only calling LRTimelapse fails, you could just open the intermediary sequence in LRTimelapse via File/Render and then render the video. No need to reexport from Lightroom.

Closing Lightroom and restarting might help, if this error ocurrs.

...also check out: