• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unable to render intermediate files

#11 steph64
Well I have experienced the exact same problem. Both with jpeg and tiff exports. I'm exporting on the same external hard drive as the original files but not in the same folder. It does not happen all the time but very often it either stops after exporting just one file or it goes through the whole process but the folder does not appear anywhere. This is usually solved by restarting my computer, lightroom and LRTimelapse but this is wasting such an enormous amount of time.
It would be great to have a solution to this problem.
I currently work on a macbook pro with lightroom 5, an LRTimelapse 3.1 professional license and I do have the 3.1 version of the add-ons installed in Lightroom.

Thanks for reading
#12 Gunther
For those of you having trouble with the LRTExporter/Lightroom (seems to happen on mac only and only for some users), you could use this alternative template:

Update: //removed// - solution see two posts below.

It will export intermediate jpgs with the right filenames for the LRTimelapse renderer without using the Export plugin. You will then have to start rendering manually from LRTimelapse for the intermediate sequences.

Unzip the template, open the presets folder via Lightroom->Preferences->Presets->Show presets folder and put it into the /Lightroom/Export Presets/LRTimelapse subdirectory.

I hope I will be able to figure out what is going on there soon - but it's difficult because I cannot reproduce it - neither on PC nor non Mac.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 steph64
Hello Gunther,

I already did create my own templates for tiff exports with the exact same filenames as yours. It is currently exporting and seems to work fine. I'll keep you updated to when it'll come to render the video in LRTimelapse.
#14 Gunther
I think I finally found a solution, please check out this post:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrte...ix-release
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: