• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unwanted changes made by LRtimelapse

#1 benvsambeek
Hi guys,

Maybe I am just using it wrong but this keeps happening:

I have a sequence which is pretty steady, so I made 3 keyframes.
In Lightroom I then adjust every keyframe to the same levels, so all the three keyframes have the same settings.

When I then go back to LRtimelapse, the program adjusts these settings when I hit "auto transition"

Why does it do this? All the keyframes have the same settings so why would it change these when I hit auto transition?

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Ben
#2 Gunther
If this happens, not all keyframes have the same settings :-)

Make sure that you have saved the metadata in Lightroom from the grid view! (Key G, then select all)
If you save from development module, LR won't save all selected images.

Just try again.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 benvsambeek
(2015-09-02, 09:54)gwegner Wrote: If this happens, not all keyframes have the same settings :-)

Make sure that you have saved the metadata in Lightroom from the grid view! (Key G, then select all)
If you save from development module, LR won't save all selected images.

Just try again.

Hi Gunther,

The keyframes did have the same settings, but indeed maybe the saving was done in a wrong way.

But now I experience another problem with the same sequense.

As you can see in de image attached the initial curve is constant ( I see the same if I look at the frames in LR) but after hitting the Auto transition button the curve gets some weird peaks that were not there in the start. When I try to get these out with deflickr I can't completely get rid of these peaks. But I don't understand why these peaks get there in the first place since they do not appear in the initial curve.

Thanks.
#4 Gunther
Please install the latest DNG Converter, link here: http://lrtimelapse.com/install
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: