• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unwanted Crop Settings in LRT3

#1 anna
Although I have no cropping used in LR when reloading in LRT my sequence contains weird cropping values I never edited (nor wanted), like an angle of 29.358 and so on. I attach some snapshot images in LRT. Where do these cropping sets come from? I didn't use Holy Grail, just the normal Keyframes (star one)

#2 Gunther
You should take care when modifying the crop in Lightroom (obviously a 16:9 crop was set, either from initialization or in LR) that you don't change the aspect ratio between keyframes, this might cause weird behavior.
To correct this just right click on one of the crop column headers and select "fill value down" - this will equilize the crops.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 anna
I first used a 16:9 crop in Lightroom but than I changed my mind and reset all the images to the original by synchronizing. In LR there are no crops anymore. After a new reloading where is the crop coming from with these weird angle settings?
#4 Milindur
(2013-11-01, 17:58)anna Wrote: I first used a 16:9 crop in Lightroom but than I changed my mind and reset all the images to the original by synchronizing. In LR there are no crops anymore. After a new reloading where is the crop coming from with these weird angle settings?
If you manually synchronized settings in LR, did you save the metadata for all (disable key-frames filter etc.) images to disk in Lightroom?
#5 Gunther
Lightroom sometimes misses frames when synching. Better do that like I told you in lrtimelapse.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 anna
(2013-11-03, 17:58)Milindur Wrote:
(2013-11-01, 17:58)anna Wrote: I first used a 16:9 crop in Lightroom but than I changed my mind and reset all the images to the original by synchronizing. In LR there are no crops anymore. After a new reloading where is the crop coming from with these weird angle settings?
If you manually synchronized settings in LR, did you save the metadata for all (disable key-frames filter etc.) images to disk in Lightroom?

Hmm, no, not for all the pics, just for the keyframes. But gwegner advise worked. And I will zake care to apply the croppings to all pics not just to the keyframes
#7 anna
(2013-11-03, 19:39)gwegner Wrote: Lightroom sometimes misses frames when synching. Better do that like I told you in lrtimelapse.

Yes you are right. Lightroom can be really messy sometimes. But I will do as you advised. Make the crops in LRT. Thanks.

...also check out: