• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Verical Line in picture after deflicker

#1 Worldoceans
        Hi Gunther,

This is a strange one. I processed a sequence with deflicker (3 refinements) and afterwards all the frames after sunrise had a vertical line with varying exposure each side. The final keyframe did not have the line but the frames as the sun rose started to show it. Please see attached

These effects were not present after lightroom adjustments - only after re-loading and running deflicker in LRT

Is there anyway to step back in LRT to before the deflicker operation - or do I have to re-create the whole sequence again?? 

Best regards,

Steve
#2 Gunther
This can happen, if you modified the number of linear gradients (added or removed a gradient instead of using only those that LRTimelapse provided).
Another user hat a similar problem, where the "Distortion" setting in the lens corrections caused that problem, please see this thread: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-defl...tical+line

(PS: it's always good to use the search feature first here in the forum :-))
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Worldoceans
Thank you Gunther, I did modify the gradients but was using the LRT gradients. 

BTW I did use a search - I always do but I must admit I have not found the search engine very effective. Probably user error, but I scan through the results for a while before giving up.

So am I correct in thinking I will have to recreate the whole sequence again in LR?

Thanks again,

Steve
#4 Gunther
Did you use the lens correction/distortion setting? I currently see no other option then to redo the sequence, since obviously something went wrong there...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: