• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Very quick help needed

#1 NeilP
I knwo this is not LRT related but...qDSLR forum is down, i jsut spent an hour setting up for a 24-30 hout timelapse of sunset- night through sunrise and sunset.

Fired up qDSLR ...and entered full screen mode.

this is on an apple mac..

as soon as i entered full screen, the screen does go full scree, but jsut a blank grey screen with no menu bar.

Basicallyu unless i can get out of full screen within the next hour. I am buggerd, I can take the tent down and go home..until next years shiortest day

Help does anyone know the keybaord shortcut for exit full screen on qDSLR..latest version..jsut d/loaded this afternoon

even e-mail me ...neil@paisnel.je

thanks
#2 Gunther
Unfortunately I never used qDDB on mac, so I have no Idea. Couldn't you just use the iOS version on an iPhone instead?
There is an email adress on Zoltans site: http://dslrdashboard.info/contact/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 NeilP
Thanks for trying to help.
IO tried Zoltan on Facebook, but no response yet.

I eventually managed to find some hidden files using a thiord party application and deleted those.

that did the trick..hidden preference files that even app de;lete applications were not finding.

No way I could use iOS app at this late stage. Canon 5D3, no wireless or way to connect camera to the phone.

I 'know' qDSLR enough on the Mac, why i tried full screen I necver will know.

Now I am set up here with tent and beer mulled wine and food I will stay the night.

but the cloud has set in again. no sunset, no milky way, jsut the cloud and the tide coming in.

I had wanted to do a 24 hour of the shortest night, and with the high pressure, after the fronts cleared over Europe this afternoon we may ahve had good sky.....but no Sad

but now I am here. I'll stay the night and see what sunrise brings .
15mm lens, pointing south with the idea to capture sunset sunrise, and sunset with the sun doing the complete arc.
#4 NeilP
Thanks for trying to help.
IO tried Zoltan on Facebook, but no response yet.

I eventually managed to find some hidden files using a thiord party application and deleted those.

that did the trick..hidden preference files that even app de;lete applications were not finding.

No way I could use iOS app at this late stage. Canon 5D3, no wireless or way to connect camera to the phone.

I 'know' qDSLR enough on the Mac, why i tried full screen I necver will know.

Now I am set up here with tent and beer mulled wine and food I will stay the night.

but the cloud has set in again. no sunset, no milky way, jsut the cloud and the tide coming in.

I had wanted to do a 24 hour of the shortest night, and with the high pressure, after the fronts cleared over Europe this afternoon we may ahve had good sky.....but no Sad

but now I am here. I'll stay the night and see what sunrise brings .
15mm lens, pointing south with the idea to capture sunset sunrise, and sunset with the sun doing the complete arc.

I am in jersey, the island, off the coast of France

the sun willl rise just off the peninsular to the left and st just to the left of the large rock to the right

...also check out: