• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Video cutting of at the end

#1 doorsrio
Hi,

Just bought the Pro version of the software to process some TL I took on my Hawaiian vacation few weeks ago. Finally getting around to them.

I am following very basic workflow as described on the website. Eventually, I will want to learn advanced stuff. Newbie to Lightroom as well.

For the sunset time lapse, in the preview, it shows the complete tl video.

But in the final video the last 30+ seconds is not included. This is the part where it starts to get darker and darker as sun sets.

I tried it again but this time I skipped the brightness step. Same results.

What am I doing wrong?

Paresh
#2 Gunther
Hi Paresh,
please check out this faq thread.
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-export-not-working

If the problem persists, please send me the logfile after the rendering.

Best
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 doorsrio
Hi Gunther,

I read the thread. However, it does not address my situation. I did experience one image situation from Lightroom. I ended up redoing the catalog for quick fix.

My problem is that in my Sunset timelapse, the end part, part of sun setting (dark part) is not being included in the video.

In the preview video in your program the whole video plays as it should.

Attaching the log file per your request.

Best,
Paresh
Attached Files

.zip   LRTExport.zip (Size: 44.41 KB / Downloads: 1)
#4 Gunther
Thanks, that log only shows that 29xx images have been exported, I assume that is the whole sequence?
Now please go into LRTimelapse, File->Render - chose that directory, (LRT_LRTSequence5) and render again.
After rendering send me the LRTimelapse log, you will find it in the Info-Menu, Show Logfile.

I still think, that the intermediariy images might have different sizes due to differing crops that might have been introduced incidentally. Another problem might be a memory issue. Did you check that you are using the ffmpeg64 in the LRtimelapse settings under external tools?
#5 doorsrio
When I select the following folder: (LRT_LRTSequence5)

I get following error message: LRT_00378.jpg. Is it expecting LRT_00001.jpg thus failing? Very strange...

"Please make sure to select an intermediate sequence that has been created from within Lightroom using the LRTimelapse Exporter. The folder with the intermediate sequence normally starts with LRT_ and contains files with names LRT_00001.jpg/tif ..."

Looking at the folder, the files are starting with LRT

External Tools:
C:\Program Files (x86)\LRTimelapse 3\ffmpeg64.exe
#6 Gunther
The intermediary files have to start with LRT_00001.jpg and no single number shall be missing. The folder has to be named accordingly.
Please send me the logfile after trying. (info/show log)
#7 doorsrio
That was the problem. Wonder how the numbering sequence got messed up. Now I know next time what to do.

The video abruptly drops from day light to night instead of gradual light degradation as sun goes down. Not sure why. I'll split the time lapse in to two and see if that keeps the natural sunset feel.

...also check out: